Please review this document carefully.
Submission of a film constitutes acceptance of these Entry Rules & Regulations (by you and your agents).
• November 15, 2016 Submissions Open
• January 15, 2017 (3pm ET) – Early Submissions Entry Deadline
• March 1, 2017 (6pm ET) – Official Entry Deadline ONLY FOR SCRIPTS
• April 1, 2017 (6pm ET) – Official Entry Deadline
• May 15, 2017 – Finalists Notified
HOW TO ENTER
All entries selected into IIPM Festival grant the festival the right to use any footgage from the screener, all submitted publicity photos and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for IIPM’s promotional purposes, without limitations.
The entry fee(s) must be paid via PayPal or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
*Entry fees are in U.S. Dollars, per film and non-refundable.
*The Festival reserves the right to disqualify any submission, without refund of any kind, if it is not completed in accordance with these Entry Rules and Regulations.
*No right is due to production companies, distribution and directors during the entire period of the competition by the organizers of the IIPMF for screenings.
INSTRUCTIONS for multiple entries:
1) SUBMIT 1st PROJECT: 1 red category is mandatory + add as many green categories as you want in order to compete for more awards
2) if your first project submitted is a feature or a short then you can submit your 2nd PROJECT with 50% of discount on the grand total
(ask for the waiver code writing to email@example.com)
3) if your first project submitted is a feature or a short then you can submit your 3rd PROJECT with 80% of discount on the grand total
(ask for the waiver code writing to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Feature 8 categories: Action Movie, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romantic, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi
*Short 9 categories: Action Movie, Animated Film, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romantic, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi
*Fan Movie FREE SUBMISSION (email for requiring a waiver code)
*Non Original Feature Script
*Original Feature Script
*Original Short Script
*TV Serie Pilot
*Web Serie Pilot
*Virtual Reality Film
GREEN categories can be selected ONLY if related to a submitted RED category. Entries for green categories only, won’t be accepted. In order to be eligible it is necessary to pick up a red category first.
Best Action Scene
Best Backstage Photo
Best Lead Actor
Best Lead Actress
Best Original Song (this category can be submitted without being connected to a red category)
Best Poster FREE SUBMISSION IF RELATED TO A RED CATEGORY
Best Set Design
Best Sound Design
Best Special Effects
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
If you apply for 1 RED category and 3 GREEN categories, you are qualified to have another green one for free. Each further 3 green categories, will have another green one for free and so on.
Please send an email to email@example.com for requesting the extra green category after your submission has been completed.
ATTENTION: THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID IF YOU HAVE WAIVER CODES
To be eligible for acception:
(1) You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
(2) The Festival disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for, any failure to contact the Applicant using the contact information provided in FilmFreeway. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that the contact information provided in FilmFreeway is correct through the end of the Festival period.
(3) It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted Film. The IIPMF will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted Film. The IIPMF reserves the right to disqualify, without refund of any or all submission fees previously collected from the Applicant, any Film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials.
(4) We will accept films that have previously screened in other festivals.
(5) Non-English language works must have ENGLISH subtitles. If your project will be officially selected, English DIALOGUE LISTS are mandatory. Italian subtitles to be sent, if availble.
(6) Submissions for green categories only WON’T be accepted.
(7) All submissions received after April 1, 2017 will be considered for next year’s festival unless otherwise notified.
(8) All submissions of SCRIPTS only, received after March 1st, 2017 will be considered for next year’s festival unless otherwise notified.
(9) Notification of acceptance into the 2017 film festival will occur no later than May 15,2017.
(10) All stated information, eligibility and submission guidelines, terms and conditions of entry, and entry information are subject to change by the IIPMF, without notice.
(11) By making the submission to the IIPMF, the submitter warrants that it/they have the legal right to enter film work to IIPMF own all rights to all elements of their film, or are authorized to use all elements in the film, and are authorized to submit for the film for exhibition and related uses by the IIPMF. Furthermore to, jointly and severally, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the INTERNATIONA INDEPENDENT PERMANENT MEMORIES FESTIVAL (“IIPMF”), its officers, directors, committee persons, agents, volunteers, and all other connected with or providing services to, whether paid, in-kind or volunteered (collectively “Indemnitee”), from liability, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that such Indemnitee might incur relating to, arising out of or existing by, whether by act or omission, including negligence, by reason of (1) the decision or act to exhibit or not exhibit a Submission submitted to IIPMF by the Submitter; (2) the advertisement, publicity, or exhibition of said Submission; or (3) the other use of said Submission by the IIPMF.
SCREENPLAY SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
– Only English language screenplays will be accepted.
– The applicant’s name, address, and phone number MUST appear on the cover of the screenplay’s title page.
– All screenplays must be uploaded as a PDF file by the deadline March 1st, 2017.
The jurors and the organizers of the IIPMF, in particular cases, can decide to gift one green category to a short or feature film submission, because of its excellence.
All Winners will receive digital award laurels and will be listed on the respective Winners page on our site and social network.
All the Winners will be mentioned in each press release about the IIPMF17.
Winners for “Original Feature Script”, “Original Short Script”, “Non Original Feature Script” category will receive an InkTip Script Listing: InkTip Script Listings provide writers/filmmakers with the opportunity to get their scripts read by InkTip’s extensive network of producers, reps, manager, agents, and other qualified industry professionals.
It is aknowledged by the Festival subscribers, that winners of each category agree that IIPM Festival offers to show their features or shorts to expert film distribution companies or sales agents, as listed in our internet site and Festival Regulations & Rules to evaluate opportunity of potential distribution. It is agreed and understood by the Festival applicant that any business opportunity for the filmmakers that may arise through the IIPM Festival, will generate a 5% commission on any stipulated contract with the above mentioned distribution companies or sales agents.
For info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org